Our next set of Night Classes will commence in January 2024. Enrolment will be available from December through an online application.
Please read the terms & conditions prior to enrolling.
Terms and Conditions
● Office Opening Hours: Tuesday 18:00- 21:00
● Dunboyne College offers many different classes to suit the individual learner. We have the option of Hobby classes, Computer Classes or job-related classes for those looking to achieve a qualification at Level 5 or 6. All our classes run on a Tuesday evening on-site. Tea, coffee, and snacks will be available to purchase from the canteen between 8:00pm and 8:15pm.
● Fees are non-refundable, except where a course is not held due to insufficient enrolment numbers. Refunds can take up to 28 working days from date of cancellation.
● Places are available on a first come, first served basis. Payment for courses must be made online by debit/credit card, no cash will be accepted.
● Correspondence regarding courses will be by email only. The email address is: [email protected]
● Courses are only provided for those over 18 years of age.
● Where class materials are required, the cost will be carried by the student.
● All course participants attend at their own risk. Neither Dunboyne College of Further Education, nor LMETB, accept liability for damage or injury to persons or property, or for property mislaid while present in the college or on the grounds.
● Please note if a course is not filled it will be cancelled, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
● Enrolment is open now. You can apply through the page here using the Apply Now buttons.
● For the Social Media for Digital Marketing course, application forms will be issued by email to eligible applicants. To apply, applicants must be in employment. Contact [email protected] by email for this course only.
● If you are a registered teacher, and would like to teach a night class, please contact us via [email protected]