What is a Graduate Association?
A graduate association is made up of former students (alumni) of the college.
It aims to maintain a connection between the college and its graduates, to encourage co-operation, lifelong learning and professional and social growth.
Why should you join?
By joining the Dunboyne College Graduate Association, you will:
- Be kept up to date about what is happening in Dunboyne College
- Have opportunities to network with other graduates
- Be able to keep in touch with Dunboyne College
- Be able to pass on your experience of your time here in Dunboyne College, and afterwards, to the next generation of students
- Be a part of a community that promotes collaboration and personal and professional development
Any graduates who would like to join the Graduate Association should email Irene Togher at [email protected].
Our “Graduate Association Book 2003-2018” can be viewed here.